This continues the 1982 is the best year for punk and hardcore theme – giving the UK a second pass through (technically a third if you count the contributions to the …
This continues the 1982 is the best year for punk and hardcore theme – giving the UK a second pass through (technically a third if you count the contributions to the top 64 songs of 1982 punk and hardcore that we did last March). There’s still enough for one or two more podcasts on this topic, so if you’re interested in this sort of stuff, let me know and I’ll work on more of it.
Here’s the playlist:
- Anti Pasti – Last Train To nowhere (Last Train to Nowhere 7”)
- 4-Skins – Yesterday’s Heroes (The Good The Bad & The 4 Skins LP)
- Major Accident -(Standing on the) Sidelines (Massacred Melodies LP)
- Rabid – Jubilee (Bring Out Your Dead 12”)
- Blitzkrieg – Destruction (Lest We Forget EP 7”)
- Chron Gen – Outlaw (Outlaw 7″)
- Action Pact! – Blue Blood (Suicide Bag 7”)
- Red Alert – Sell Out (Take No Prisoners 7”)
- Sleeping Dogs – (I Got My Tan In) El Salvador (Beware 7”)
- Crash – Fight for Your Life (Crux/Crash 12” EP)
- Crux – Streets At Night (Crux/Crash 12” EP)
- The Damned – Generals (Generals 7”)
- The Damned – Dozen Girls (Dozen Girls 7”)
- The Damned – Lively Arts (Lively Arts 7”)
- The Damned – I Think I’m Wonderful (Lovely Money 7”)
- The Enemy – Fallen Hero (Fallen Hero 7”)
- The Dark – Bullet In A Gun (Chemical Warfare LP)
- UK Decay – Jerusalem Over (The White Cliffs of Dover) (Rising From the Dread 12”)
- 1919 – Repulsion (Repulsion 7”)
Here’s where you can hear the podcast, subscribe to the podcast and follow/comment/rate the podcast:
- On Google Play: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9nZW5lcmFsYWRtaXNzaW9uc2hvdy5wb2RiZWFuLmNvbS9mZWVkLw
- On iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/general-admission/id1343625284?fbclid=IwAR3Dc52SEZpCj2WE076YP5pOiosOzxHXqBwHk-x21LSndwwHQ4DTPRAJtzE&mt=2
- On Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3TLNN4QAHgh9xQXnGXg9RP
- On Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/general-admission-show/general-admission-3
Thanks for your support, please follow and subscribe on whichever platform you choose. Hopefully you dig what I’m putting down. Also, let me know, or the people who produce other stuff you consume, let them know you appreciate their work. Especially if they’re trying to do it as a living! Any errors, factual or otherwise, leave a comment below or on the podcast itself wherever you find it.
Oh, and two more things, we’re hoping to start to do video content to accompany the traveler series of articles, so in preparation for that check out our YouTube channel which has some content and will be posting historical podcasts there. Feel free to like/subscribe/comment. on YouTube as well: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs02ejXyI1A2TenxqOWOMWA – we need 100 subscribers to get a name – so help us out!
We’ve also started an Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/generaladmissionshow/ of course, that’s yet another place but we’re happy to post behind the scenes – interesting things and general music whatnot. Follow us there as well!